Saturday, October 4, 2008

Central Point of Information

Good morning! I jumped on blogger this morning to get the low-down on events happening with OHYF (lol). I think we might have an issue with misinformation, or maybe a central collection point of information. Information is being passed around in different areas and with different groups and as evidenced by some of our previous blogs, folks are stepping up to set dates that are conflicting with dates that have already been set!

For those that can't be in Sunday school, or participate in events like the meeting at Robin and Dorian's home, the blog is an excellent source of information.

If plans are being made for the group outside the confines of the blog, we really need to ditch the blog since it would just add to the pool of misinformation.

I personally like the blog, as I go to one place for information. I don't have to call different people, or hope I get on a paper list and get called, or get an email, or find it in the bulletin. Most folks have access to the internet these days, so I would assume that it would werk.

Post a comment to this blog if you feel like the blog should stay or go.

1 comment:

Mike Drew said...

I agree that the blog is a great way to schedule--no need to ditch it. We need to decide who's handling the scheduling of events that are designed for the class and let them do it--in order to avoid confusion and endless rescheduling.